Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- MAKES ANY SPEAKERS WIRELESS: Install rear surround speakers without long ugly speaker wires – comes with a stereo wireless amplifier rated at 2×40 Watts – the wireless transmitter connects to any analog audio output including amplified speaker outputs – ideal for connecting to surround sound receivers – works with any-brand home theater receiver – also great for installing speakers all over your house without drilling holes into your walls
- ADVANCED WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Stereo audio is transmitted in a digital format without audio compression (full CD quality) – free of static and interference – the wireless signal can travel through walls and ceilings to other rooms of your house – avoids interference by using adaptive frequency hopping – signal is not affected by wireless networks or cordless phones
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER: The wireless receiver includes a 2×40-Watt power amplifier – proprietary amplifier design featuring linear frequency response and ultra low distortion regardless of the connected speaker load
- SUPER COMPACT: The wireless amplifier measures 5″ x 3.5″ x 2″ only – easily hides away – mounting holes for attaching behind speakers – totally out of sight
- MULTI-ROOM CAPABLE: Transmitter can pair to up to 4 wireless amplifiers – multiple transmitters can be used within a home – create distinct audio zones – pairing is a simple push of a button – transmitter also works with iFinity wireless speakers – 100% Risk-free 1-year Manufacturer Warranty with responsive easy-to-reach Customer Service Support
More Wireless Speakers To Choose From
- [Hi-Fi Stereo Sound and TWS Pairing Function]: The bluetooth speaker equips with 24w of stereo audio drivers speaker and advanced digital signal processor, which pumps out crisp treble, detailed mids, and especially enhanced bass at any volume. You can purchase two speakers at the same time to truly enjoy the surround sound of a movie theater by pairing the TWS function, it's an auditory experience that's truly unparalleled.
- [RGB Colorful Light Show]: The wireless LED Bluetooth speakers not only a speaker but also as a unique night theme light, it provide different color-changing themes. Using Ortizan bluetooth speakers, a totally reimagined rainbow light show that pulses, phases, and shines to the beat of your music. While you enjoy music, gradient lights would truly bring you party atmospher. Using night theme light, you could just open it as a led light without use it to play music.
- [30-Hour Playing Time]: With the top-of-the-line rechargeable li-ion battery, the bluetooth speaker boasts an unbeatable 30 hours of continuous music playtime or make calls time(built in Microphone). Enjoy music day to night never stop.
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers; the bass output is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal Clear Sound & Features distance it from the competition.
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 Portable Bluetooth Speakers the perfect speaker for any room and the ideal Outdoor Speakers.
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection; connects easily with the Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo, Echo Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Note, Smartphone, Cellphone, Laptop, computer, Mac, and all other Bluetooth devices
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- 【Excellent Design】It Combined with Smart Touch Screen technology and Echo Dot design,Sensitive touch offers you funny control. Gently touching with your fingertip easily achieve switching the songs and volume control and taking the calls.A fun gift that's guaranteed to bring a smile.
- 【Full, High-Def Sound with a small body】Super compact design ,40mm 5W driver, with subwoofer resonator and digital audio processor, You want a loud sound during the meeting? When watching a movie on a computer, at home party, you want a larger volume, better sound? all satisfy you !!!
- 【Top Bluetooth 5.0 technology】Equipped with the advanced technology, compatible with all Bluetooth devices. And the phone can display the remaining power of the speaker,Speaker automatically reconnects to the last device used,Connect your devices in just 3 seconds.The speaker will shut down when Bluetooth is disconnected for 10 minutes, which is helpful to save power when the unit is accidentally left on.
What to look for when buying a portable speaker
Wireless speakers offer you the freedom to move your music to where it is wanted by you to be without the hassles of cables. Planning to have a ongoing party outside? Never move your entertainment that is whole system while you possibly can make usage of outdoor wireless speakers which can go appropriate along side the party.
Want to have quality that is hi-fi through your laptop computer? Why for anyone who is tied up to wires while using a computer that is portable? Make use of wireless speakers to offer the freedom to work or play on your computer where you want to, whilst having the high fidelity sound you deserve. Listed here are a couple of examples of exactly how you can use speakers that are wireless enhance your means of living.
Different wireless speakers are designed for different needs. Stereo speakers can have both Left and Right stereo channels delivered in one speaker. Speakers meant for outdoor use have a tough casing to protect them from weather damage. Home theaters have specialized speakers that have wireless rear speakers and wired front speakers.
Portable wireless speakers have different functionalities. You must define exactly what you want to achieve when buying wireless speakers. What are the essential features according to you? How do you plan on using the speaker? Where will you be using the speaker? Is it at home, living room, at your backyard, or out camping in the woods? Determining how you plan to use you your portable wireless speaker will help you choose the best one for you.
There are however a few things you require to look out for when searching for cordless speakers. Some are listed here:
Top features of wireless speakers
Different portable speakers use different kinds of technology to function. Bluetooth technology Portable Bluetooth speakers have had significant improvements since their inception. Transmission distances are up to 50 feet, which is quite limited. These type of speakers are installed in many computers and mobile devices, and they do not require an internet connection to transmit. They are easy to use and offer fast connection. Bluetooth speakers are battery efficient. They have good sound quality.
Most speakers that are wireless work fine within an assortment of 150 to 300 feet through the transmitter. (Which will be located at the supply of noise i.e. your hi-fi or computer) The RF frequency is high enough for it to work through walls and furniture. There is no need type of sight, but keep in mind that obstacles weakens the signal, and the greater obstacles between your transmitter and receiver, the shorter the range will become.
Battery life is not always too great on cordless speakers, as it uses power to drive the speakers, internal amplifier and RF receiver. So, should you want to make use of your wireless speakers for longer periods of time, it may be wise to utilize the AC power adaptor. Now this may not always what you need - the whole idea of wireless speakers is to find rid associated with the cables. Rechargeable batteries might end up being the solution and some of this models even have rechargeable batteries -something to consider when you need total freedom, even from power outlets.
Not absolutely all wireless speaker systems include two speakers to provide you with a stereo experience. Particularly the outside wireless speakers are sold as single devices. This can certainly be overcome by buying two speakers, obviously doubling the price.
Outdoor wireless speakers are claimed become weatherproof, but them inside if you do not need to use your speakers outside all the time, rather store. This will certainly extend the life of your valuable outside speakers that are wireless. Outside all the time, try to find a spot where it can be hidden from the most harsh weather conditions if you really need to leave it.
Near Field Communication wireless protocol has minimal connection range. Devices need to be extremely close for transference to happen. Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi enabled wireless speakers allow very high-resolution audio transmission. They can offer more extended connection range, but since they are internet dependent, they cannot be placed very far from the router. Some wireless speakers are capable of connecting with Amazon’s Alexa or Google assistant.
Portable wireless speakers are available in a variety of sizes. Very small speakers might compromise on sound quality. Your portability needs depend on where you want to use the speakers. If you’re going to carry them at long distances, you will require more portable speakers.
Some wireless speakers have tough covers for weather resistance, while others are water resistant. Your preferences will depend on where you use your speakers. If you want to carry your speakers to your fishing ventures, you might need water-resistant speakers. Some speakers are fully submersible. Fortunately, most manufacturers have made durability a standard feature in portable speakers.
Different brands of wireless speakers have different levels of aesthetic appeal. It’s always good to make sure that the speakers are appealing to your eyes.
Portable wireless speakers are speakers that receive audio signals using radio frequency waves as opposed to using audio cables. The most commonly used wireless technologies for audio transmission in wireless speakers is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. Wireless Bluetooth speakers are very common in computers and mobile devices. This explains why wireless speakers and Bluetooth speakers are two terms often used interchangeably.
Wireless speakers are composed of two units: the main speaker unit and a radio frequency transmitter unit. The main speaker unit is comprised of the loudspeaker, an amplifier and a Radio Frequency receiver. The radio frequency transmitter unit is connected to the audio output of devices such as mp3 players, televisions, and computers, usually by the use of an RCA plug. The amplifier boosts the boosts the audio signal to the loudspeaker for better sound. The main speaker unit is generally powered by rechargeable batteries that may last for 4 to just over 20 hours when fully charged. Most rechargeable batteries are not replaceable, and their lifespan is the same as the lifespan of the speakers.
The listener can place the receiver where they want it to be. This gives the listener the freedom to change the position from where the sound is coming from without the need to use cables. Different wireless speakers have different signal frequency ranges. Many of them have the same signal frequency range as that used by cordless telephones, which is 900 MHz. The radio signal can pass through walls, floors, and ceilings. The speaker, therefore, can be placed in different rooms in the home and still transmit sound. Signals can be transmitted over a range of up to 300 feet with some speakers, but the range varies depending on the brand.
Speakers may have variable transmission channels (which are set using a turning knob) meant for overcoming potential RF interference from other wireless devices. Bluetooth speakers use a radio communication frequency so that the devices can be used without them being in the same visual line of sight. Portable wireless speakers have become very popular with consumers.
Portable wireless speakers have become very popular in recent times mainly because of the flexibility they offer. Their sound quality has improved due to improvements in technology. There is a wide variety of portable wireless speakers in the market, all with different features. You are always advised to check that the speaker’s features will achieve what you expect from them.