Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Speakers,Waterproof Portable Indoor/Outdoor 40W Wireless Stereo Pairing Booming Bass Speaker,40-Hour Playtime with 10000mAh Power Bank,Durable for Home Party,Camping-Red
- IPX7 Waterproof Speaker: Really waterproof! AOMAIS Go has top level waterproof able to withstand full immersion of up to 33 feet for 30 minutes. Other speakers may claim water resistance but can only defend against the smallest splashes. AOMAIS Go is protected enough to go on, it's dustproof, snowproof, mudproof, waterproof or even being dropped. Confidently take AOMAIS Go for shower, boat, hiking, camping, risk, to the beach, pool, or just your backyard. With Sporty looks, great gift for summer
- AOMAIS Go Makes the Party: Clear, rich sound that fills the room indoors and performs outdoors. Easily connect any device with a playlist to have continuous sound for any occasion. Tablets, cellphones sync in a snap with Bluetooth 5.0. Works great with iPhones, iPad, Samsung, HTC. Wired connection with PC, TV and other non-Bluetooth devices with 3.5mm audio jack. Use AOMAIS Go for hands-free calling.
- Booming Bass and Full Volume: Get 40W sound with AOMAIS Go’s two 15 watt full-range drivers & two 10-watt tweeter, and two passive radiators. Super bass booms with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. 40W volume level not enough? Easily pair two speakers, creating left and right channels, for a powerful 80W stereo surround sound. Don’t sacrifice good look, performance that holds up to even the toughest use. A perfect gift for music lover with an active lifestyle.
- 40H Long Playtime, Fast Charge: Get the play time you want with a 10000mAh rechargeable battery that can go for up to 40-Hour (At 50% volume, playtime varies according to volume level and audio content) Quick charge gets back to full in about 4 hours. Emergency power supply prevents fadeouts. You can even use the AOMAIS Go to charge your AOMAIS Sport II speaker or tablets, smartphone in a pinch, no need to worry about your devices dying when you enjoy your music
- Comes with AOMAIS Go Bluetooth 5.0 Waterproof bluetooth speaker, a Micro USB charging cable, AUX cable, Quick Start Guide. (NOTE: THE UPGRADED V5.0 AOMAIS GO CANNOT PAIR WITH THE OLD V4.2 AOMAIS GO)
More Wireless Speakers To Choose From
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound
- Battery type: Lithium ion Polymer 27Wh (Equivalent to 3.6 volts, 7500 mAh), battery charge time: 4 hours (5V/2.3A). Music playtime up to 20 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Take charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water, Bluetooth version: 4.2
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers and a patented bass port
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides 24 hours of sublime music
- WATERPROOF BUILD: IPX5-rated casing offers complete protection against liquids
- Small yet powerful speaker for streaming music and more. Get rich, room-filling sound with Play:1, and control it with the Sonos app.
- The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop, or tuck it away on your office bookshelf.
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 1 cord and step-by-step guidance in the Sonos app.
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
What to look for when buying a portable speaker
Wireless speakers supply the freedom to move your music to where you are interested to be without the hassles of cables. Planning to have a celebration exterior? Do not move your whole entertainment system outside while you may make use of outdoor cordless speakers which can go right along side the party.
Want to have quality that is hi-fi throughout your mobile computer? Why for anyone who is tied up to cables while using a computer that is portable? Use wireless speakers to provide you with the freedom to work or play in your computer where you want to, whilst having the high fidelity sound you deserve. Listed here are a couple of types of exactly how you can use wireless speakers to improve your way of living.
Different wireless speakers are designed for different needs. Stereo speakers can have both Left and Right stereo channels delivered in one speaker. Speakers meant for outdoor use have a tough casing to protect them from weather damage. Home theaters have specialized speakers that have wireless rear speakers and wired front speakers.
Portable wireless speakers have different functionalities. You must define exactly what you want to achieve when buying wireless speakers. What are the essential features according to you? How do you plan on using the speaker? Where will you be using the speaker? Is it at home, living room, at your backyard, or out camping in the woods? Determining how you plan to use you your portable wireless speaker will help you choose the best one for you.
There are however a things that are few require to be cautious about when shopping for cordless speakers. Some are detailed here:
Top features of wireless speakers
Different portable speakers use different kinds of technology to function. Bluetooth technology Portable Bluetooth speakers have had significant improvements since their inception. Transmission distances are up to 50 feet, which is quite limited. These type of speakers are installed in many computers and mobile devices, and they do not require an internet connection to transmit. They are easy to use and offer fast connection. Bluetooth speakers are battery efficient. They have good sound quality.
Most wireless speakers can work fine within an assortment of 150 to 300 feet from the transmitter. (Which could be found at the supply of noise i.e. your hi-fi or computer) The RF frequency is sufficient for it to sort out walls and furniture. You certainly do not need a relative line of sight, but bear in mind that obstacles weakens the signal, and the greater amount of obstacles between your transmitter and receiver, the reduced the range will become.
Battery life isn't always too great on wireless speakers, as it consumes power to drive the speakers, internal amplifier and RF receiver. So, it may be wise to make use of the AC power adaptor if you want to use your wireless speakers for extended periods of time. Now this may well not constantly be practical - the whole concept of wireless speakers is to find rid regarding the wires. Rechargeable batteries might function as the response plus some of this models even include rechargeable batteries -something to consider when you need total freedom, even from energy outlets.
Not totally all wireless speaker systems include two speakers to provide you with an experience that is stereo. Particularly the outside wireless speakers are sold as single devices. This can simply be overcome by purchasing two speakers, obviously doubling the price.
Outdoor wireless speakers are reported become weatherproof, but them inside if you do not need to use your speakers outside all the time, rather store. This will certainly extend the life of your valuable outside wireless speakers. Outside all the time, try to find a spot where it can be hidden from the most harsh weather conditions if you really need to leave it.
Near Field Communication wireless protocol has minimal connection range. Devices need to be extremely close for transference to happen. Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi enabled wireless speakers allow very high-resolution audio transmission. They can offer more extended connection range, but since they are internet dependent, they cannot be placed very far from the router. Some wireless speakers are capable of connecting with Amazon’s Alexa or Google assistant.
Portable wireless speakers are available in a variety of sizes. Very small speakers might compromise on sound quality. Your portability needs depend on where you want to use the speakers. If you’re going to carry them at long distances, you will require more portable speakers.
Some wireless speakers have tough covers for weather resistance, while others are water resistant. Your preferences will depend on where you use your speakers. If you want to carry your speakers to your fishing ventures, you might need water-resistant speakers. Some speakers are fully submersible. Fortunately, most manufacturers have made durability a standard feature in portable speakers.
Different brands of wireless speakers have different levels of aesthetic appeal. It’s always good to make sure that the speakers are appealing to your eyes.
Portable wireless speakers are speakers that receive audio signals using radio frequency waves as opposed to using audio cables. The most commonly used wireless technologies for audio transmission in wireless speakers is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. Wireless Bluetooth speakers are very common in computers and mobile devices. This explains why wireless speakers and Bluetooth speakers are two terms often used interchangeably.
Wireless speakers are composed of two units: the main speaker unit and a radio frequency transmitter unit. The main speaker unit is comprised of the loudspeaker, an amplifier and a Radio Frequency receiver. The radio frequency transmitter unit is connected to the audio output of devices such as mp3 players, televisions, and computers, usually by the use of an RCA plug. The amplifier boosts the boosts the audio signal to the loudspeaker for better sound. The main speaker unit is generally powered by rechargeable batteries that may last for 4 to just over 20 hours when fully charged. Most rechargeable batteries are not replaceable, and their lifespan is the same as the lifespan of the speakers.
The listener can place the receiver where they want it to be. This gives the listener the freedom to change the position from where the sound is coming from without the need to use cables. Different wireless speakers have different signal frequency ranges. Many of them have the same signal frequency range as that used by cordless telephones, which is 900 MHz. The radio signal can pass through walls, floors, and ceilings. The speaker, therefore, can be placed in different rooms in the home and still transmit sound. Signals can be transmitted over a range of up to 300 feet with some speakers, but the range varies depending on the brand.
Speakers may have variable transmission channels (which are set using a turning knob) meant for overcoming potential RF interference from other wireless devices. Bluetooth speakers use a radio communication frequency so that the devices can be used without them being in the same visual line of sight. Portable wireless speakers have become very popular with consumers.
Portable wireless speakers have become very popular in recent times mainly because of the flexibility they offer. Their sound quality has improved due to improvements in technology. There is a wide variety of portable wireless speakers in the market, all with different features. You are always advised to check that the speaker’s features will achieve what you expect from them.