Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Bedside Radio Alarm Clock with USB Charger, Bluetooth Speaker, QI Wireless Charging, Dual Alarm Dimmable LED Display (Grey)
- ✔️ CHARGE WHILE YOU SLEEP: We have listened to your feedback and have improved sound quality and display dimmer with this New Edition. With the Dawn Radio Alarm Clock there is no need to charge your smart devices away from your bedside – the built-in QI Wireless Charging pad is compatible with all Qi-enabled phones so you can rest your device on top for easy charging with no wires. It also has a 1A USB port is suitable for easily powering an additional device such as a second phone or powerbank
- ✔️ WAKE UP HAPPY: Dual alarm function allows you to set two different wake-up times to ensure you are never late for work. You can even wake up to your favorite FM station at a different time than your partner. With 5-level light dimmer you can find the perfect brightness of the LED display no matter the setting and avoid bright lights during the night. Upgraded Version – LED display now even dimmer
- ✔️ ROOM FILLING SOUND: Use the Dawn as a Bluetooth Speaker to stream your favorite music wirelessly from Spotify, Apple Music or Pandora straight from your Smartphone or Tablet. Alternatively, simply tune in to an FM Radio Station you love in no time with up to 10 FM presets. Enjoy enhanced sound performance thanks to 6W Stereo Speakers and a Passive Subwoofer for richer bass
- ✔️ STYLE AND FUNCTION: The Dawn Bedside Alarm Clock combines premium materials with its soft touch top face and fabric wrap surround to look amazing in any setting whether in the bedroom or on a kitchen counter. This all in one solution is the perfect bedside hub for all of you needs
- ✔️ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: i-box are a UK company specializing in high quality smart audio products. We have served thousands of happy customers and offer a hassle-free 12-month warranty, easy return policy and friendly customer service. The neat gift box includes 1 x Dawn, 1 x Power Cord and an easy to follow User Guide
More Wireless Speakers To Choose From
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers; the bass output is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal Clear Sound & Features distance it from the competition.
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speakers the perfect speaker for any room and the ideal Outdoor Speakers.
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection; connects easily with the Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo, Echo Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Note, Smartphone, Cellphone, Laptop, computer, Mac, and all other Bluetooth devices
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- KILLER AUDIO: With crystal highs, crisp mids and rich bass, XSound Go creates an immersive listening experience unlike any other. State of the art bass radiators and dual 8W power drivers deliver shocking sound without distortion even at maximum volume.
- EXTREME WATERPROOFING: Pool parties? Definitely. Lounging on the beach? Absolutely. Singing in the shower? You bet! This waterproof speaker is perfect for all sorts of summer fun.
- SLEEK & SOPHISTICATED: Tribit XSound Go is as stylish as they come. Curved edges and a matte finish offer a modern touch, the compact design maximizes portability. Toss it in a backpack, stick in in your purse, or carry it around with the attached strap.
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Capacitive Touch Control: Easy-to-use touch controls allow you to amplify the mood and energy of the party. Change tracks, volume and pair effortlessly with just a simple touch.
- Portable and Versatile: Enjoy high definition stereo sound with impressive volume whether you're lounging, partying, camping, hiking or biking.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology: Equipped with advanced technology and compatible with all Bluetooth devices. The speaker also remembers your last device, allowing you to reconnect effortlessly.
What to look for when buying a portable speaker
Wireless speakers present the freedom to move your music to where you want to buy to be without the hassles of cables. Planning to really have a ongoing party exterior? Never move your whole entertainment system outside while you possibly can make use of outdoor cordless speakers which can move right along with the party.
Want to have hi-fi quality sound throughout your mobile computer? Why for anyone who is tied to wires while using a laptop? Use wireless speakers to offer the freedom to work or play on your own computer where you intend to, whilst having the fidelity that is high you deserve. Listed below are several samples of just how you should use wireless speakers to improve your method of living.
Different wireless speakers are designed for different needs. Stereo speakers can have both Left and Right stereo channels delivered in one speaker. Speakers meant for outdoor use have a tough casing to protect them from weather damage. Home theaters have specialized speakers that have wireless rear speakers and wired front speakers.
Portable wireless speakers have different functionalities. You must define exactly what you want to achieve when buying wireless speakers. What are the essential features according to you? How do you plan on using the speaker? Where will you be using the speaker? Is it at home, living room, at your backyard, or out camping in the woods? Determining how you plan to use you your portable wireless speaker will help you choose the best one for you.
There are however a things that are few need to look out for when shopping for cordless speakers. Some are detailed right here:
Top features of wireless speakers
Different portable speakers use different kinds of technology to function. Bluetooth technology Portable Bluetooth speakers have had significant improvements since their inception. Transmission distances are up to 50 feet, which is quite limited. These type of speakers are installed in many computers and mobile devices, and they do not require an internet connection to transmit. They are easy to use and offer fast connection. Bluetooth speakers are battery efficient. They have good sound quality.
Most wireless speakers can work fine within an assortment of 150 to 300 feet from the transmitter. (Which would be positioned at the source of sound i.e. your hi-fi or computer) The RF regularity is high enough for it to sort out walls and furniture. You do not need line of sight, but bear in mind that obstacles weakens the signal, and the greater obstacles between the transmitter and receiver, the faster the range will become.
Battery life isn't always too great on cordless speakers, as it uses capacity to drive the speakers, internal amplifier and RF receiver. So, it may be wise to make use of the AC power adaptor if you want to use your wireless speakers for extended periods of time. Now this may not always be practical - the idea that is whole of speakers is to find rid associated with the cables. Rechargeable batteries might end up being the solution plus some of the models also include rechargeable batteries -something to take into account when you require total freedom, even from energy outlets.
Not totally all wireless speaker systems consist of two speakers to provide you with an experience that is stereo. Particularly the outside wireless speakers are sold as solitary units. This can easily be overcome by purchasing two speakers, obviously doubling the cost.
Outdoor wireless speakers are claimed to be weatherproof, but them inside if you do not need to use your speakers outside all the time, rather store. This will definitely extend the life of one's valuable outside speakers that are wireless. Outside all the time, try to find a spot where it can be hidden from the most harsh weather conditions if you really need to leave it.
Near Field Communication wireless protocol has minimal connection range. Devices need to be extremely close for transference to happen. Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi enabled wireless speakers allow very high-resolution audio transmission. They can offer more extended connection range, but since they are internet dependent, they cannot be placed very far from the router. Some wireless speakers are capable of connecting with Amazon’s Alexa or Google assistant.
Portable wireless speakers are available in a variety of sizes. Very small speakers might compromise on sound quality. Your portability needs depend on where you want to use the speakers. If you’re going to carry them at long distances, you will require more portable speakers.
Some wireless speakers have tough covers for weather resistance, while others are water resistant. Your preferences will depend on where you use your speakers. If you want to carry your speakers to your fishing ventures, you might need water-resistant speakers. Some speakers are fully submersible. Fortunately, most manufacturers have made durability a standard feature in portable speakers.
Different brands of wireless speakers have different levels of aesthetic appeal. It’s always good to make sure that the speakers are appealing to your eyes.
Portable wireless speakers are speakers that receive audio signals using radio frequency waves as opposed to using audio cables. The most commonly used wireless technologies for audio transmission in wireless speakers is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. Wireless Bluetooth speakers are very common in computers and mobile devices. This explains why wireless speakers and Bluetooth speakers are two terms often used interchangeably.
Wireless speakers are composed of two units: the main speaker unit and a radio frequency transmitter unit. The main speaker unit is comprised of the loudspeaker, an amplifier and a Radio Frequency receiver. The radio frequency transmitter unit is connected to the audio output of devices such as mp3 players, televisions, and computers, usually by the use of an RCA plug. The amplifier boosts the boosts the audio signal to the loudspeaker for better sound. The main speaker unit is generally powered by rechargeable batteries that may last for 4 to just over 20 hours when fully charged. Most rechargeable batteries are not replaceable, and their lifespan is the same as the lifespan of the speakers.
The listener can place the receiver where they want it to be. This gives the listener the freedom to change the position from where the sound is coming from without the need to use cables. Different wireless speakers have different signal frequency ranges. Many of them have the same signal frequency range as that used by cordless telephones, which is 900 MHz. The radio signal can pass through walls, floors, and ceilings. The speaker, therefore, can be placed in different rooms in the home and still transmit sound. Signals can be transmitted over a range of up to 300 feet with some speakers, but the range varies depending on the brand.
Speakers may have variable transmission channels (which are set using a turning knob) meant for overcoming potential RF interference from other wireless devices. Bluetooth speakers use a radio communication frequency so that the devices can be used without them being in the same visual line of sight. Portable wireless speakers have become very popular with consumers.
Portable wireless speakers have become very popular in recent times mainly because of the flexibility they offer. Their sound quality has improved due to improvements in technology. There is a wide variety of portable wireless speakers in the market, all with different features. You are always advised to check that the speaker’s features will achieve what you expect from them.