Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Portable Bluetooth PA Speaker System – 300W Rechargeable Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker Portable PA System w/ 8” Subwoofer 1” Tweeter, Microphone In, Party Lights, MP3/USB, Radio, Remote – Pyle PPHP836B
- 300 WATT POWER: This high powered wireless karaoke PA portable bluetooth speaker is equipped w/ 8″ subwoofer + 1” tweeter w/ 300 watt peak power / 150W RMS at 3 ohm for full range stereo sound reproduction and impressive bass response
- COMPATIBLE WITH BLUETOOTH: The box type loud bluetooth speaker system is compatible w/ bluetooth for wireless audio streaming and works w/ devices like iPhone, android mobile phone, iPad, tablet, PC. Ideal for personal indoor home and outdoor use
- 3 INPUTS: Pyle bluetooth speaker karaoke PA system is equipped w/ a USB flash drive reader so it can serve as an MP3 player, a 3.5mm AUX input for connecting external devices & a 1/4” mic / guitar input. Equipped w/ FM radio with digital LED display
- FLASHING DJ LIGHTS: The bluetooth party speaker with lights features multi-color flashing disco LED party lights. True wireless stereo system adds life to any occasion, great for patio parties & night gatherings when colorful presence is noticeable
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: This Pyle PA speaker is great for karaoke, stage performances & crowd control. It is fully portable, thanks to its built-in rechargeable battery w/ level indicator lights, and extending carry handle so you can take it anywhere
More Wireless Speakers To Choose From
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers; the bass output is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal Clear Sound & Features distance it from the competition.
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speakers the perfect speaker for any room and the ideal Outdoor Speakers.
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection; connects easily with the Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo, Echo Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Note, Smartphone, Cellphone, Laptop, computer, Mac, and all other Bluetooth devices
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- 【Incredible battery life】: 1000mAh high capacity, 10 hour/ 60-song playtime powered by a built-in high capacity li-ion battery and lenrue's industry-leading power MANAGEMENT technology.
- 【Various output mode】: the Bluetooth speaker supports Bluetooth Connection, 3.5mm aux cable and high capacity TF card.You can enjoy music for multiple connection ways. Experience your music in full-bodied stereo realized through high-performance drivers.
- 【Portable and wide range support】: small size and lightweight, 2.7*2.7*1.8 inch, 200G; 33 ft Wireless range support. You can enjoy music with this small wireless Bluetooth speaker outdoor.
- [Hi-Fi Stereo Sound and TWS Pairing Function]: The bluetooth speaker equips with 24w of stereo audio drivers speaker and advanced digital signal processor, which pumps out crisp treble, detailed mids, and especially enhanced bass at any volume. You can purchase two speakers at the same time to truly enjoy the surround sound of a movie theater by pairing the TWS function, it's an auditory experience that's truly unparalleled.
- [RGB Colorful Light Show]: The wireless LED Bluetooth speakers not only a speaker but also as a unique night theme light, it provide different color-changing themes. Using Ortizan bluetooth speakers, a totally reimagined rainbow light show that pulses, phases, and shines to the beat of your music. While you enjoy music, gradient lights would truly bring you party atmospher. Using night theme light, you could just open it as a led light without use it to play music.
- [30-Hour Playing Time]: With the top-of-the-line rechargeable li-ion battery, the bluetooth speaker boasts an unbeatable 30 hours of continuous music playtime or make calls time(built in Microphone). Enjoy music day to night never stop.
- Superior Sound Quality: Enjoy your music in 12W full-bodied stereo realized through dual high-performance drivers and unique enhanced bass.
- Capacitive Touch Control: Easy-to-use touch controls allow you to amplify the mood and energy of the party. Change tracks, volume and pair effortlessly with just a simple touch.
- Water-resistant Protection: With IPX5 waterproof, DOSS Soundbox Touch speaker can against water and other liquids gentle splash. A good choice for summer days, poolside or beach party, keep the music on your way.
What to look for when buying a portable speaker
Wireless speakers offer you the freedom to move your music to where it is wanted by you to be without the hassles of cables. Planning to have a ongoing celebration exterior? Don't move your entertainment that is whole system while you may make usage of outdoor cordless speakers which can go right along side the party.
Want to have quality that is hi-fi through your laptop? Why for anyone who is tied to wires while using a notebook? Utilize wireless speakers to provide you with the freedom to work or play in your computer where you want to, while having the fidelity that is high you deserve. Listed here are several examples of how you should use speakers that are wireless boost your way of living.
Different wireless speakers are designed for different needs. Stereo speakers can have both Left and Right stereo channels delivered in one speaker. Speakers meant for outdoor use have a tough casing to protect them from weather damage. Home theaters have specialized speakers that have wireless rear speakers and wired front speakers.
Portable wireless speakers have different functionalities. You must define exactly what you want to achieve when buying wireless speakers. What are the essential features according to you? How do you plan on using the speaker? Where will you be using the speaker? Is it at home, living room, at your backyard, or out camping in the woods? Determining how you plan to use you your portable wireless speaker will help you choose the best one for you.
There are however a few things you require to be cautious about when searching for wireless speakers. Some are listed here:
Top features of wireless speakers
Different portable speakers use different kinds of technology to function. Bluetooth technology Portable Bluetooth speakers have had significant improvements since their inception. Transmission distances are up to 50 feet, which is quite limited. These type of speakers are installed in many computers and mobile devices, and they do not require an internet connection to transmit. They are easy to use and offer fast connection. Bluetooth speakers are battery efficient. They have good sound quality.
Most speakers that are wireless work fine within an assortment of 150 to 300 feet from the transmitter. (Which is positioned at the supply of noise i.e. your hi-fi or computer) The RF regularity is high enough for it to work through walls and furniture. You don't need type of sight, but bear in mind that obstacles weakens the sign, and the greater amount of obstacles between your transmitter and receiver, the faster the range will become.
Battery life isn't always too great on cordless speakers, as it consumes capacity to drive the speakers, internal amplifier and RF receiver. So, if you want to use your wireless speakers for extended periods of time, it may possibly be wise to make use of the AC power adaptor. Now this may well not constantly be practical - the whole concept of wireless speakers is to find rid regarding the cables. Rechargeable batteries might function as the answer plus some for the models even come with rechargeable batteries -something to consider when you require total freedom, even from power outlets.
Not absolutely all wireless speaker systems consist of two speakers to provide you with an experience that is stereo. Especially the outdoor speakers that are wireless sold as solitary devices. This can quickly be overcome by buying two speakers, obviously doubling the purchase price.
Outdoor wireless speakers are reported to be weatherproof, but in the event that you do not need to use your speakers outside most of the time, rather store them inside. This will definitely extend the life of the valuable outside speakers that are wireless. If you will need to leave it outside all the time, attempt to find a spot where it can be hidden from the most harsh weather conditions.
Near Field Communication wireless protocol has minimal connection range. Devices need to be extremely close for transference to happen. Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi enabled wireless speakers allow very high-resolution audio transmission. They can offer more extended connection range, but since they are internet dependent, they cannot be placed very far from the router. Some wireless speakers are capable of connecting with Amazon’s Alexa or Google assistant.
Portable wireless speakers are available in a variety of sizes. Very small speakers might compromise on sound quality. Your portability needs depend on where you want to use the speakers. If you’re going to carry them at long distances, you will require more portable speakers.
Some wireless speakers have tough covers for weather resistance, while others are water resistant. Your preferences will depend on where you use your speakers. If you want to carry your speakers to your fishing ventures, you might need water-resistant speakers. Some speakers are fully submersible. Fortunately, most manufacturers have made durability a standard feature in portable speakers.
Different brands of wireless speakers have different levels of aesthetic appeal. It’s always good to make sure that the speakers are appealing to your eyes.
Portable wireless speakers are speakers that receive audio signals using radio frequency waves as opposed to using audio cables. The most commonly used wireless technologies for audio transmission in wireless speakers is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. Wireless Bluetooth speakers are very common in computers and mobile devices. This explains why wireless speakers and Bluetooth speakers are two terms often used interchangeably.
Wireless speakers are composed of two units: the main speaker unit and a radio frequency transmitter unit. The main speaker unit is comprised of the loudspeaker, an amplifier and a Radio Frequency receiver. The radio frequency transmitter unit is connected to the audio output of devices such as mp3 players, televisions, and computers, usually by the use of an RCA plug. The amplifier boosts the boosts the audio signal to the loudspeaker for better sound. The main speaker unit is generally powered by rechargeable batteries that may last for 4 to just over 20 hours when fully charged. Most rechargeable batteries are not replaceable, and their lifespan is the same as the lifespan of the speakers.
The listener can place the receiver where they want it to be. This gives the listener the freedom to change the position from where the sound is coming from without the need to use cables. Different wireless speakers have different signal frequency ranges. Many of them have the same signal frequency range as that used by cordless telephones, which is 900 MHz. The radio signal can pass through walls, floors, and ceilings. The speaker, therefore, can be placed in different rooms in the home and still transmit sound. Signals can be transmitted over a range of up to 300 feet with some speakers, but the range varies depending on the brand.
Speakers may have variable transmission channels (which are set using a turning knob) meant for overcoming potential RF interference from other wireless devices. Bluetooth speakers use a radio communication frequency so that the devices can be used without them being in the same visual line of sight. Portable wireless speakers have become very popular with consumers.
Portable wireless speakers have become very popular in recent times mainly because of the flexibility they offer. Their sound quality has improved due to improvements in technology. There is a wide variety of portable wireless speakers in the market, all with different features. You are always advised to check that the speaker’s features will achieve what you expect from them.