Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VANZEV Sound Bars for TV Bluetooth Mini Home Theater Soundbar 3D Surround Sound System, Wired/Wireless Connection Portable Audio Speakers for Computer Desktop Laptop iPhone Gaming, 16 Inch
- ♫【Compact & Powerful】 With new and improved sound drivers, the VANZEV TV sound bar has a slim design and thin profile with built-in subwoofers and a 20 watt output providing high quality, cinematic sound. Chic and stylish designed can definitely accentuate your home decor with no doubt.
- ♫【Excellent Sound Performance】 With two powerful & high quality speakers and two built-in subwoofers, this sound bar could not only deliver clear sound in wide pitch range, but also provide 360°3D surround sound stereo for your sweet home theater. Perfect for Desktop, TV, cellphone, laptop, ome, living room, dorm room, kitchen, gaming.
- ♫【360° Anti-interference & Easy to Use】 Adopted strip magnetic shield chip, effectively solve the signal interference generated by phones or computers. The big remote control help you carry out any tasks right at your fingertip, you can use it to turn the sound bar on &off, skip back and forward and etc. The built-in Mic would be a bonus, you can answer phone calls without carrying your phone!
- ♫【Multi-Ways to Connect】 This VANZEV small Soundbar can be easily connected via Bluetooth 5.0, Coax, AUX Cable and play musics in USB Sticks. No matter what devices you use, You can easily enjoy the high-quality stereo experience of the home theater with multiple connection methods available. Suitable for TVs, Smartphones, PC, Desktop, Computer, DVD, Tablets, Projectors etc.
- ♫【Portable Sound Bar System】 Built-in high quailty rechargeable battery, the small soundbar has a long playtime of up to 6 hours. Whether you are planning to binge-watch any tv shows, enjoy movies, listen to a concert, or watch football games, just take this mini portable soundbar with you and you can enjoy the entertainment anywhere & anytime! Perfect for gym, parties, outdoor Activities.
More Wireless Speakers To Choose From
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers; the bass output is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal Clear Sound & Features distance it from the competition.
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speakers the perfect speaker for any room and the ideal Outdoor Speakers.
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection; connects easily with the Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo, Echo Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Note, Smartphone, Cellphone, Laptop, computer, Mac, and all other Bluetooth devices
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- KILLER AUDIO: With crystal highs, crisp mids and rich bass, XSound Go creates an immersive listening experience unlike any other. State of the art bass radiators and dual 8W power drivers deliver shocking sound without distortion even at maximum volume.
- EXTREME WATERPROOFING: Pool parties? Definitely. Lounging on the beach? Absolutely. Singing in the shower? You bet! This waterproof speaker is perfect for all sorts of summer fun.
- SLEEK & SOPHISTICATED: Tribit XSound Go is as stylish as they come. Curved edges and a matte finish offer a modern touch, the compact design maximizes portability. Toss it in a backpack, stick in in your purse, or carry it around with the attached strap.
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Capacitive Touch Control: Easy-to-use touch controls allow you to amplify the mood and energy of the party. Change tracks, volume and pair effortlessly with just a simple touch.
- Portable and Versatile: Enjoy high definition stereo sound with impressive volume whether you're lounging, partying, camping, hiking or biking.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology: Equipped with advanced technology and compatible with all Bluetooth devices. The speaker also remembers your last device, allowing you to reconnect effortlessly.
What to look for when buying a portable speaker
Wireless speakers present the freedom to move your music to where it is wanted by you to be without the hassles of cables. Planning to have a celebration exterior? Do not move your entertainment that is whole system while you can make use of outdoor wireless speakers which can move appropriate along side the party.
Want to have hi-fi quality sound during your mobile computer? Why if you're tied up to wires while using a computer that is portable? Use wireless speakers to offer the freedom to work or play on your computer where you need to, while having the fidelity that is high you deserve. Here are a few examples of exactly how you can make use of wireless speakers to improve your way of living.
Different wireless speakers are designed for different needs. Stereo speakers can have both Left and Right stereo channels delivered in one speaker. Speakers meant for outdoor use have a tough casing to protect them from weather damage. Home theaters have specialized speakers that have wireless rear speakers and wired front speakers.
Portable wireless speakers have different functionalities. You must define exactly what you want to achieve when buying wireless speakers. What are the essential features according to you? How do you plan on using the speaker? Where will you be using the speaker? Is it at home, living room, at your backyard, or out camping in the woods? Determining how you plan to use you your portable wireless speaker will help you choose the best one for you.
There are however a things that are few need to watch out for when shopping for wireless speakers. Some are detailed here:
Top features of wireless speakers
Different portable speakers use different kinds of technology to function. Bluetooth technology Portable Bluetooth speakers have had significant improvements since their inception. Transmission distances are up to 50 feet, which is quite limited. These type of speakers are installed in many computers and mobile devices, and they do not require an internet connection to transmit. They are easy to use and offer fast connection. Bluetooth speakers are battery efficient. They have good sound quality.
Most wireless speakers can work fine within an assortment of 150 to 300 feet through the transmitter. (Which will be found at the supply of sound i.e. your hi-fi or computer) The RF regularity is sufficient for it to work through walls and furniture. There is no need a relative line of sight, but keep in mind that obstacles weakens the signal, and the greater amount of obstacles between the transmitter and receiver, the faster the range will become.
Battery life is not always too great on wireless speakers, as it uses power to drive the speakers, internal amplifier and RF receiver. So, it may be wise to make use of the AC power adaptor if you want to use your wireless speakers for extended periods of time. Now this may not always be practical - the whole idea of wireless speakers is to find rid associated with the wires. Rechargeable batteries might function as answer plus some of the models also have rechargeable batteries -something to take into account when you require total freedom, even from power outlets.
Not all wireless speaker systems consist of two speakers to provide you with a stereo experience. Particularly the outdoor speakers that are wireless sold as single units. This can very quickly be overcome by purchasing two speakers, obviously doubling the cost.
Outdoor wireless speakers are advertised become weatherproof, but them inside if you do not need to use your speakers outside all the time, rather store. This will surely extend the life of one's valuable outside cordless speakers. Outside all the time, try to find a spot where it can be hidden from the most harsh weather conditions if you really need to leave it.
Near Field Communication wireless protocol has minimal connection range. Devices need to be extremely close for transference to happen. Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi enabled wireless speakers allow very high-resolution audio transmission. They can offer more extended connection range, but since they are internet dependent, they cannot be placed very far from the router. Some wireless speakers are capable of connecting with Amazon’s Alexa or Google assistant.
Portable wireless speakers are available in a variety of sizes. Very small speakers might compromise on sound quality. Your portability needs depend on where you want to use the speakers. If you’re going to carry them at long distances, you will require more portable speakers.
Some wireless speakers have tough covers for weather resistance, while others are water resistant. Your preferences will depend on where you use your speakers. If you want to carry your speakers to your fishing ventures, you might need water-resistant speakers. Some speakers are fully submersible. Fortunately, most manufacturers have made durability a standard feature in portable speakers.
Different brands of wireless speakers have different levels of aesthetic appeal. It’s always good to make sure that the speakers are appealing to your eyes.
Portable wireless speakers are speakers that receive audio signals using radio frequency waves as opposed to using audio cables. The most commonly used wireless technologies for audio transmission in wireless speakers is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. Wireless Bluetooth speakers are very common in computers and mobile devices. This explains why wireless speakers and Bluetooth speakers are two terms often used interchangeably.
Wireless speakers are composed of two units: the main speaker unit and a radio frequency transmitter unit. The main speaker unit is comprised of the loudspeaker, an amplifier and a Radio Frequency receiver. The radio frequency transmitter unit is connected to the audio output of devices such as mp3 players, televisions, and computers, usually by the use of an RCA plug. The amplifier boosts the boosts the audio signal to the loudspeaker for better sound. The main speaker unit is generally powered by rechargeable batteries that may last for 4 to just over 20 hours when fully charged. Most rechargeable batteries are not replaceable, and their lifespan is the same as the lifespan of the speakers.
The listener can place the receiver where they want it to be. This gives the listener the freedom to change the position from where the sound is coming from without the need to use cables. Different wireless speakers have different signal frequency ranges. Many of them have the same signal frequency range as that used by cordless telephones, which is 900 MHz. The radio signal can pass through walls, floors, and ceilings. The speaker, therefore, can be placed in different rooms in the home and still transmit sound. Signals can be transmitted over a range of up to 300 feet with some speakers, but the range varies depending on the brand.
Speakers may have variable transmission channels (which are set using a turning knob) meant for overcoming potential RF interference from other wireless devices. Bluetooth speakers use a radio communication frequency so that the devices can be used without them being in the same visual line of sight. Portable wireless speakers have become very popular with consumers.
Portable wireless speakers have become very popular in recent times mainly because of the flexibility they offer. Their sound quality has improved due to improvements in technology. There is a wide variety of portable wireless speakers in the market, all with different features. You are always advised to check that the speaker’s features will achieve what you expect from them.