Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Shower IPX7 Wireless Speaker with LED Lights, TWS, Loud Bass Sound, Portable Speaker for Home, Pool, Beach, Hiking, Biking Outdoor
- 【IPX7 100% WATERPROOF】: OOX Waterproof Bluetooth speaker can be fully immersed in 4ft of water for up to 30 minutes. It's also a perfect shower speaker. Suitable for home, pool, beach, hiking, biking. Don't need to worry about the weather at all
- 【LOUD BASS SOUND】: OOX IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth speaker with 5W driver and passive radators,OOX shower speaker can provides superior loud bass sound even under noisy environment.OOX Bluetooth shower speaker has loud HD sound because of 99% anti-distortion
- 【TWS 3D STEREO SOUND】: OOX wireless speaker support two Bluetooth speakers play music synchronously. TWS technology enables you to pair two speakers via a single device form left and right channel output respectively.Loud bass and clear sound
- 【LED LIGHT SHOW】: OOX Bluetooth Speaker has three LED light mode: “Soothing mode”, “Moonlight mode”and”Dynamic mode”. Especially beautiful at night. One click to switch light modes, you also can choose to close it during the day
- 【ULTRA PORTABLE】: OOX Bluetooth speaker bring you the joy of music anytime anywhere. Lightweight design compatible for all people and kids.Carabiner and bicycle bracket hole make carrying easier. The maximum playing time is as long as 8 hours, and it only takes two hours to charge
More Wireless Speakers To Choose From
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound
- Battery type: Lithium ion Polymer 27Wh (Equivalent to 3.6 volts, 7500 mAh), battery charge time: 4 hours (5V/2.3A). Music playtime up to 20 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Take charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water, Bluetooth version: 4.2
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers and a patented bass port
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides 24 hours of sublime music
- WATERPROOF BUILD: IPX5-rated casing offers complete protection against liquids
- Small yet powerful speaker for streaming music and more. Get rich, room-filling sound with Play:1, and control it with the Sonos app.
- The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop, or tuck it away on your office bookshelf.
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 1 cord and step-by-step guidance in the Sonos app.
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
What to look for when buying a portable speaker
Wireless speakers present the freedom to move your music to where you want to buy to be without the hassles of cables. Planning to have a ongoing celebration exterior? Don't move your entertainment that is whole system while you can make use of outdoor cordless speakers which can move appropriate along side the party.
Want to have quality that is hi-fi throughout your mobile computer? Why should you be tied to cables while using a notebook? Make use of wireless speakers to provide you with the freedom to work or play in your computer where you wish to, while having the high fidelity sound you deserve. Here are several examples of exactly how you can make use of wireless speakers to boost your method of living.
Different wireless speakers are designed for different needs. Stereo speakers can have both Left and Right stereo channels delivered in one speaker. Speakers meant for outdoor use have a tough casing to protect them from weather damage. Home theaters have specialized speakers that have wireless rear speakers and wired front speakers.
Portable wireless speakers have different functionalities. You must define exactly what you want to achieve when buying wireless speakers. What are the essential features according to you? How do you plan on using the speaker? Where will you be using the speaker? Is it at home, living room, at your backyard, or out camping in the woods? Determining how you plan to use you your portable wireless speaker will help you choose the best one for you.
There are however a few things you require to look out for when searching for wireless speakers. Some are detailed right here:
Top features of wireless speakers
Different portable speakers use different kinds of technology to function. Bluetooth technology Portable Bluetooth speakers have had significant improvements since their inception. Transmission distances are up to 50 feet, which is quite limited. These type of speakers are installed in many computers and mobile devices, and they do not require an internet connection to transmit. They are easy to use and offer fast connection. Bluetooth speakers are battery efficient. They have good sound quality.
Most speakers that are wireless work fine within a range of 150 to 300 feet through the transmitter. (Which is found at the source of noise i.e. your hi-fi or computer) The RF frequency is sufficient for it to function with walls and furniture. You don't need line of sight, but keep in mind that obstacles weakens the sign, and the more obstacles between your transmitter and receiver, the smaller the range will become.
Battery life is not always too great on wireless speakers, as it consumes capacity to drive the speakers, internal amplifier and RF receiver. So, it may be wise to make use of the AC power adaptor if you want to use your wireless speakers for extended periods of time. Now this might not always fit the bill - the idea that is whole of speakers is to find rid associated with wires. Rechargeable batteries might function as the response and some of the models also come with rechargeable batteries -something to consider when you require total freedom, even from power outlets.
Not totally all wireless speaker systems include two speakers to offer a stereo experience. Especially the outside speakers that are wireless sold as solitary units. This can easily be overcome by buying two speakers, obviously doubling the price.
Outdoor wireless speakers are advertised to be weatherproof, but them inside if you do not need to use your speakers outside all the time, rather store. This will definitely extend the life of your valuable outdoor speakers that are wireless. If you really need to leave it outside all the time, attempt to find a spot where it could be concealed from the most harsh climate.
Near Field Communication wireless protocol has minimal connection range. Devices need to be extremely close for transference to happen. Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi enabled wireless speakers allow very high-resolution audio transmission. They can offer more extended connection range, but since they are internet dependent, they cannot be placed very far from the router. Some wireless speakers are capable of connecting with Amazon’s Alexa or Google assistant.
Portable wireless speakers are available in a variety of sizes. Very small speakers might compromise on sound quality. Your portability needs depend on where you want to use the speakers. If you’re going to carry them at long distances, you will require more portable speakers.
Some wireless speakers have tough covers for weather resistance, while others are water resistant. Your preferences will depend on where you use your speakers. If you want to carry your speakers to your fishing ventures, you might need water-resistant speakers. Some speakers are fully submersible. Fortunately, most manufacturers have made durability a standard feature in portable speakers.
Different brands of wireless speakers have different levels of aesthetic appeal. It’s always good to make sure that the speakers are appealing to your eyes.
Portable wireless speakers are speakers that receive audio signals using radio frequency waves as opposed to using audio cables. The most commonly used wireless technologies for audio transmission in wireless speakers is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. Wireless Bluetooth speakers are very common in computers and mobile devices. This explains why wireless speakers and Bluetooth speakers are two terms often used interchangeably.
Wireless speakers are composed of two units: the main speaker unit and a radio frequency transmitter unit. The main speaker unit is comprised of the loudspeaker, an amplifier and a Radio Frequency receiver. The radio frequency transmitter unit is connected to the audio output of devices such as mp3 players, televisions, and computers, usually by the use of an RCA plug. The amplifier boosts the boosts the audio signal to the loudspeaker for better sound. The main speaker unit is generally powered by rechargeable batteries that may last for 4 to just over 20 hours when fully charged. Most rechargeable batteries are not replaceable, and their lifespan is the same as the lifespan of the speakers.
The listener can place the receiver where they want it to be. This gives the listener the freedom to change the position from where the sound is coming from without the need to use cables. Different wireless speakers have different signal frequency ranges. Many of them have the same signal frequency range as that used by cordless telephones, which is 900 MHz. The radio signal can pass through walls, floors, and ceilings. The speaker, therefore, can be placed in different rooms in the home and still transmit sound. Signals can be transmitted over a range of up to 300 feet with some speakers, but the range varies depending on the brand.
Speakers may have variable transmission channels (which are set using a turning knob) meant for overcoming potential RF interference from other wireless devices. Bluetooth speakers use a radio communication frequency so that the devices can be used without them being in the same visual line of sight. Portable wireless speakers have become very popular with consumers.
Portable wireless speakers have become very popular in recent times mainly because of the flexibility they offer. Their sound quality has improved due to improvements in technology. There is a wide variety of portable wireless speakers in the market, all with different features. You are always advised to check that the speaker’s features will achieve what you expect from them.